i believe i believe

OH SNAP!

Gizmo-Holm responds:

what does that mean hehe

Nightwish Collab Nightwish Collab

Very nice indeed.

Good job on this collaberation. Gotta love the Nightwish. The graphics where good but in some of the parts they lacked compared to what was brought to the table before hand. The style was nice, although collabs are slowly dying off. The sound was great, you should consider the song planet hell in the future. Violence=good. All i have left to say is congradulations.

Sanctuary Sanctuary

Indeed.

What i could gather from this flash i really liked. This movie represented both life and death, evil and good. Most people will not understand this like you said and can only enturperate it there own way. Im not voting on this movie for its graphics or for its sound but the meaning behind it. The way you represented the human life on earth was nice, evil meets good and you have the revolving world inbetween and where man is created. The gun helps to symbolize some problems man has created on earth and where it has left us. all im going to say to sum things up is, This Shit Is Deep Man.

Shoot For The Sky Shoot For The Sky

This game...

First, before i review on the game i would like to say something. The user Atalis graced this game up overwhelmingly and every other word was a typo that he said, im just saying before you review something and write a lot make sure to check your spelling =D.Anywho, Not saying this was not a good game its just there has been a lot of these games come to newgrounds in the past months. I would really like to see something inovative and new. The game had alright graphics, nothing bad nor nothing good. The style like i said earlier is getting kind of old but its not a big thing. The sound loop was very annoying too but suprisingly it fit the game very well. Violence was a mear two, only becuase your shooting a duck, interactivity was high becuase you can play for a long time and the humor was a two becuase your shooting out a duck out of a cannon. Over all im going to give this a 6, mearly becuase i would like to see something that will catch my attention longer and something inovative and fresh.

DBarbarian responds:

I actually made this a long time ago for the Alienware contest (check on their website if you don't believe me for the contest). I haven't been to newgrounds in quite a while, so I didn't realize that this style has become so trite.

number munchers number munchers

This was diffrent

I dont think i have ever seen a game like this on newgrounds. It had solid coding behind it but the controls where way to shaky. I mean i hit the over button once and the thing took off like a rocket. Besides i think u might have made some levels a little to hard, becuase in all reality the 12th grade does not sit there and see whats divisble by 19. I didnt much like the graphics to it and the loop of the music got very old. Other then some flaws i think this game will do pretty good.

authorblues responds:

originality earns me points, no? the learning curve was appropriate, in my opinion. if you cant figure out what two numbers add up to equal 143 in the 12th grade, you have done something wrong. likewise, if you cant figure out the multiples of 19, you have failed yourself and your educational system.

SIg City SIg City

This, this is amazing

Good job on the flash man, this is a fun game that will keep you going and makes sure you check up on your newgrounds info and keep alert. It has a solid bases and a good gameplay so no doubt in my mind that this is not a good game. Wahoo im in the credits!